Boss RC-30 Loop Station
Can’t make up your mind? Need some Advice?
Please feel free to give us a call on 01481 726736, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries and advice relating to our products or services.
Every guitar we ship is fully checked and set up before dispatch. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase please contact us at email@example.com
RC-30 Loop Station. Boss twin Pedal multitrack looper with two synchronized stereo tracks and built-in loop effects. Plug in your instrument of choice, or even a microphone; an XLR input is provided, complete with phantom power. Record for up to three hours direct to internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB 2.0 port lets you save your loops externally, and import/export WAV files.
- Twin Pedal multitrack looper with true stereo I/O
- Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 onboard memory phrases for storing loops
- Built-in effects for processing loops
- Multiple inputs: 1/4" A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8" mini AUX input jack, XLR input jack with phantom power
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply
All Guitars dispatched from our Shop will be thoroughly checked and fully setup before dispatch. For UK deliveries we would normally expect a 2 - 3 day delivery timescale, for European deliveries we would expect 4 - 10 days, some Worldwide destinations can take longer due to Customs. Where appropriate we will notify you of the tracking information.
If the item you are looking to purchase is not in stock, you can still pre order the item, we will then notify you when the item is available for and ready shipping. delivery times will vary depending on product availability.